We ship using United States Postal Service. Once your order is fulfilled you will receive an email with your tracking number. This is an automated email , please do not respond to it . If you have questions, always use the customer service number , by texting or calling .
***call us 954-909-5999 or text 954-482-7777
**** If you would like to combine orders , we are happy to do that,if your order has not been fulfilled yet. We do charge a 3$ transaction fee for combining orders. We hope you understand.
**** The post office is in charge of your package once it leaves our hands. We are unable to help you track it , or find out why the post office does what it does.
*****We are not responsible for lost, stolen , or anything that the post office does.
********We can file an insurance claim if the post office loses your package.
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150+
Offer valid for international orders totaling $150 or more in US dollars before taxes or any fees, and only for customers shipping to an address outside of the United States. Packages will ship for FREE using Standard Shipping service (as detailed below). Customs, taxes, duties, and collection fees may still apply. All duties and/or taxes are the responsibility of the customer and are not collected by BocaLeche, nor are they included in the order total. Any applicable fees will be due upon delivery.
Taxes and Duties
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect nor do we calculate the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Boca Leche.
All prices listed on our site are in US dollars, and charged to your credit card in US dollars. The bank that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged, but in general it should match closely with the current rate.
(Please note that we do not make any guarantees or promises about what the current exchange rate is or what you will be charged by your bank, as this is out of our control.)
International Shipping Restrictions
Unfortunately, due to certain trademark, labeling, product content and embargo restrictions, we currently do not ship all products available on our website(s) to all countries. If you have a restricted item in your tote, you will receive a message during checkout that lists the restricted item along with specific instructions to remove the item from your tote or to change the shipping method or address if applicable.